Informations regarding the current situation COVID 19
The borders are open. Entry to South Tyrol is possible without any quarantine for persons from EU or Schengen countries.
Upon entry, travellers must present the following:
Arriving guests are required to:
- present the EU Digital COVID Certificate (EU CoronaPassport) showing whether one has recovered, been vaccinated or tested. It is also possible to present a printed confirmation of a negative test, a convalescence certificate or a vaccination certificate.
- Proof of vaccination: Proof of vaccination counts from the 15th day after the vaccination cycle has been completed.
- Proof of recovery: Proof of recovery from a Covid 19 infection in the last six months.
- Proof of test: Negative antigen or PCR test not older than 48 hours; children under 6 years of age are exempt from testing.
- This Covid certificate (Green Pass) from 6. august is also needed to use the spa area of the hotel.
- Before entering Italy, register online via the European Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF). In the event of a check, a confirmation email on a smartphone is sufficient proof. In exceptional cases, i.e. exclusively in the event of technical obstacles, it is possible to complete the self-declaration in writing.
- When returning from South Tyrol to their respective home country, guests must also observe the entry requirements applicable in their respective home country as applicable to a return trip from Italy
Here you find more informations on the official South Tyrolean tourist website: https://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus