Informations regarding the current situation COVID 19
The borders are open. Entry to South Tyrol is possible without any quarantine for persons from EU or Schengen countries.
Upon entry, travellers must present the following:
Arriving guests are required to:
- • present the EU Digital COVID Certificate (EU CoronaPassport) showing whether one has recovered, been vaccinated or tested. It is also possible to present a printed confirmation of a negative test, a convalescence certificate or a vaccination certificate.
- • Proof of vaccination: Proof of vaccination counts from the 15th day after the vaccination cycle has been completed.
- • Proof of recovery: Proof of recovery from a Covid 19 infection in the last six months.
- • Proof of test: Negative antigen or PCR test not older than 48 hours; children under 6 years of age are exempt from testing.
- • This Covid certificate (Green Pass) from 6. december is also needed to use the spa area of the hotel.
- • Before entering Italy, register online via the European Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF). In the event of a check, a confirmation email on a smartphone is sufficient proof. In exceptional cases, i.e. exclusively in the event of technical obstacles, it is possible to complete the self-declaration in writing.
- • When returning from South Tyrol to their respective home country, guests must also observe the entry requirements applicable in their respective home country as applicable to a return trip from Italy.
Here you find more informations on the official South Tyrolean tourist website: https://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus
Of course, we take great care to ensure that we in our hotel don’t give the corona virus any more chance. We have adapted the hygiene measures to the current circumstances for you:
- • Your room will be completely inclined and disinfected before your arrival and after your departure.
- • We only use antibacterial and disinfectant cleaning agents and equipped our hotel with sufficient disinfectant dispensers.
- • Distance o 1 M to other people in the whole hotel (except of those who live in the same household or are accommodated in the same hotel room).
- • The buffet area will be adapted to the current conditions - but with even more hygiene and safety: At the buffet area it is currently legally mandatory to wear a face mask and disinfect your hands.
- • You can enjoy breakfast and dinner comfortably at your table without a face mask as usual and here you are served by our service staff.
- • Our tables are aligned so that the safety distance of one meter from your table neighbor can be guaranteed.